Thursday, August 7, 2008

Packin the K

While checking on Twitter, I noticed Matt Cutts posted a tweet about Wordpress getting an "Pwnie" award. Being a fan of Matt's, I decided to click the link, after all, the Head of Google Anti-spam unit posted the link, right?

Who would have known it would take me to hackaday.com? Being the honest person that I am, and all the years I have been on the internet, I have never purposely gone to such a site. I think it's funny that the head of Google anti-spam posted a link that took me there.

So, here's the link. Check out the Pwnie Award yourself. Just make sure that you view the video called "Packin the K". I got a good laugh out of it. Time well spent.

No comments:

Welcome to Scifipie Guy's Blog

I hope you derived some benefit from spending your time here. Please come back and visit again if you like what you read.