Wednesday, August 6, 2008

"Top SEO Firms Paid for by the Following..."

Hey all,

I follow Matt Cutts, Head of Google anti-spam on his Twitter account. Can't hurt to keep up with the folks at Google...anyhow, I read this article he linked to and boy, this guy Mark Jackson makes some valid points regarding SEO marketing firms buying themselves titles for best marketing seo blah blah, one in particular that goes like this: "Top 10 Most Dependable Search Engine Marketing Firms of the United States." Read the article and make up your own mind.

1 comment:

Peter Bach said...

Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet! seo agency for small business

Welcome to Scifipie Guy's Blog

I hope you derived some benefit from spending your time here. Please come back and visit again if you like what you read.