Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Expert Author Status On EzineArticles.com

Hey, Guess what?!? I have been awarded Expert Author Status for Scifipie Guy from Ezine Articles! I submitted my first article to them titled What is Solar Energy Really?, and am now entitled to display this cool logo on all my webpages!

Anyone who chooses to may reprint this article free as long as they adhere to the Ezine guidelines for publishers.

As Featured On Ezine Articles

I think it's fantastic that they liked this article so much that they have awarded me this honorable status. I will do my best to uphold my expert title in all my future article writing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on becoming an expert author! Keep up the good work Scifipie Guy. I look forward to reading more articles from you. I will check back often for more articles.

Scifi Sugar Pie

Welcome to Scifipie Guy's Blog

I hope you derived some benefit from spending your time here. Please come back and visit again if you like what you read.