Saturday, August 27, 2016

What #altrightmeans to me

I haven't posted in forever, and I'm going to take this blog in a new direction.

What #altrightmeans to me. It means nationalism. Being proud of your nation, or tribe. Yes, tribe. My tribe is America, First and foremost. I'm proud of our western civilization in America. If you're an American, you should be proud of it, and defend it constantly.

I don't care what race you are if you espouse truly American values. I know there are some that claim altrightmeans only white nationalism. I don't agree. There are many races that feel the need to preserve our unique American culture.

You can be altright in any nation. It means you put your nation first before all others. First in trade. First in line, for absolutely everything.

I don't think bringing in other cultures is a good thing, diversity is not good. It dilutes a culture. I'm not saying immigration is bad, if the immigrant want to integrate into the culture it moves to. However, non integration leads to pockets of other cultures that don't blend in, leading to divisiveness and resentment, which leads to strife and cultural clashes.

So, if you want to move to America, and be an American, blend into our way of life and conform to our ways and live by our laws. If you do that, I have no problem with you. If you want to come and not integrate, I do have a problem.

Feel free to leave comments.

No comments:

Welcome to Scifipie Guy's Blog

I hope you derived some benefit from spending your time here. Please come back and visit again if you like what you read.